RTV11 silicone rubber compound is a general purpose two-part silicone elastomers. It is supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent.
£341.77 excl VAT
£410.12 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1760 CL8 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£341.77 + VAT
£324.68 + VAT
£316.14 + VAT
£307.59 + VAT
Key Performance Properties
- Work time and cure rates can be varied
- Room temperature cure. Composition free of solvents and solvent odour
- FDA compliance - RTV11 and RTV41 silicone rubber compounds can be used in food contact applications other than contact with acidic foods where FDA regulations apply.
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C (- 65°F) up to 204°C (400°F) continuously, and up to 260°C (500°F) for short periods of time.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.