The RHODORSIL RTV 3428 A & B is a two component silicone elastomers which cures at room temperature by a polyaddition reaction. This reaction can be accelerated by heat.
SHELF GUARANTEE: 300 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 300 days for this product
Features of RTV 3428:
- PART B: different colours available (see characteristics).
- Easy processing and curing.
- High tear strength, compared to conventional RHODORSIL RTV.
- Low linear shrinkage (when crosslinked at ordinary temperature).
- Production of flexible moulds to be kept for long periods or where particularly accurate reproduction is required (ceramics, figurines, modelmakers, etc.).
- Production of thermal expansion formers for composite materials (the aeronautic industry, boat-building, etc.).
- Production of moulds intended for moulding objects in chocolate, sugar, marzipan and for producing decorative sugar, pieces of bakery, biscuits and confectionery products
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.