Elkem Silicones CAF 30 Silicone Elastomer
CAF 30 is a one-component silicone elastomer that cures at room temperature.
Features of CAF 30:
- Translucent (standard)
- Good heat stability
- Good dielectric properties
- Adhesion to many surfaces
- Resists water and humidity
- Quick curing
- High elongation at break
- Bonding/sealing in the industrial sector
- Sealing of side windows on trains
- Sealing of heat sources (ovens, heat exchangers, steam circuits, water heaters)
- Bonding of HCR silicones
- General servicing and maintenance applications in various sectors: automotive, aeronautical, railways, chemicals, industry, etc
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.