Electrolube HPA is a high performance acrylic conformal coating.
£12.51 excl VAT
£15.01 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£12.51 + VAT
£12.18 + VAT
£11.85 + VAT
- Specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of many applications found in the defence and aerospace industries.
- Excellent performance in a wide range of challenging conditions; military approved
- Transparent coating with excellent clarity; ideal for LED applications and those exposed to UV light
- High adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and resistant to mould growth
- Ideal for applications requiring rework; can be removed with Electrolube ULS
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.