SCC3 is a flexible, transparent modified silicone resin conformal coating.
£105.52 excl VAT
£126.62 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
£105.52 + VAT
£100.24 + VAT
£97.61 + VAT
£94.97 + VAT
- Approved to UK defence standards DEF STAN 59/47 issue 4.
- UL approval for use on recognised printed wiring boards QMJU2 - approval E138403 (R)
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions including high altitude/decompression to BS.3G100, MIL-STD-810C, RTCA D0160A, ARINC 600.
- Resistant to most solvents, lubricants and cooling fluids.
- Excellent resistance to mould growth and ultra violet light, and to prolonged exposure to tropical life and salt spray.
- Wide temperature range -70Â°C to 200Â°C.
- High gloss finish and high surface resistivity.
- Good dielectric properties at all frequencies to DEF-STAN 59-4/2 Annex C, coating thickness typically being 25 to 50 micron.
- Fluorescent under ultra violet light as an aid to subsequent inspection.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.