DCB is a flexible, black opaque & unique modified silicone conformal coating specifically designed for the protection of electronic circuitry.
£112.09 excl VAT
£134.51 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
£112.09 + VAT
£106.49 + VAT
£103.68 + VAT
£100.88 + VAT
Features of DCB SCC3:
- Black opaque coating provides camouflage of PCB design.
- Resistant to most solvents, lubricants and chemicals associated with most aerospace and automotive applications.
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions to a variety of substrates, including high altitude/decompression.
- Extreme operating temperature range and excellent resistance to mould growth
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no isocyanates).
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Cured coating can be removed with Electrolube Conformal Coating Remover Gel (CCRG).
- Excellent dielectric properties at all frequencies.
DCB can be sprayed, dipped or brushed. The thickness of the coating depends on the method of application (typically 25 microns). Temperatures of less than 16°C or relative humidity in excess of 75% are unsuitable for the application of DCB. As is the case for all solvent based conformal coatings, adequate extraction should be used (refer to MSDS for further information). Substrates should be thoroughly cleaned before coating. This is required to ensure that satisfactory adhesion to the substrate is achieved. Also, all flux residues must be removed as they may become corrosive if left on the PCB. Electrolube manufacture a range of cleaning products using both hydrocarbon solvent and aqueous technology. Electrolube cleaning products produce results within Military specification.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.