Electrolube CPL is a general purpose coating designed to protect printed circuit boards from environmental attack.
£6.60 excl VAT
£7.92 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£6.60 + VAT
£6.43 + VAT
£6.26 + VAT
- Ideal choice for over-coating applications where cosmetics are a contributing factor.
- Suited for protecting ferrous metals from corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- Good operating temperature range & resistance to humidity.
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no socyanates).
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Resistant to mould growth.
- Cured coating can be removed with Electrolube Ultrasolve (ULS).
- High quality gloss finish.
- Cost effective coating.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.