Dow Corning 1-2620 Low VOC Conformal Coating
SHELF LIFE: 365 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
One-part, transparent low viscosity conformal coating with firm, abrasion resistant surface after cure. Low VOC version of Dow Corning 1-2620 Dispersion.
- Cures to tough, resilient, abrasion resistant surface
- Solvent-borne resin coating with lower odor
- Reduced VOC content as measured by certain U.S. state standards
- Room temperature cure
- UV indicator for inspection
- UL-94 V-0 flammability rating
- UL-746E Recognized
- IPC-CC-830 Qualified
- Mil-I-46058C Approved
- Low viscosity enhances flow and fill in narrow gaps and spaces
- No ovens required for cure
- Optional mild heat acceleration (after solvent flash-off) can speed in-line processing
- Good adhesion allows use with many low-solids (no clean) and no-lead solders
- May simplify VOC emissions recovery in some U.S. States
- UV indicator allows for automated inspection
- Can be good choice for applications requiring increased toughness and abrasion resistance after cure
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.