PR-1592 is a high hardness potting and molding compound.
£487.88 excl VAT
£585.46 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
£487.88 + VAT
£475.04 + VAT
£462.20 + VAT
- PR-1592 is a two-part, chemically curing polyurethane compound.
- The product requires elevated temperature for cure to obtain optimal performance properties.
- The following tests are in accordance with MIL-M- 24041 and MIL-S-8516 specification test methods.
- It has a service temperature range from -70Â°F (-57Â°C) to 300Â°F (149Â°C).
- This material is designed for applications where high retention of electrical properties after exposure to high humidity and temperature is required.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.