Momentive RTV 11 FDA Silicone Rubber White c/w 9811 Catalyst 500ml (Part A=454gm/Part B=91gm) A/B Kit (Fridge Storage)
RTV 11 silicone rubber compounds are general purpose two-part silicone elastomers. They are supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and curing agent.
£56.44 excl VAT
£67.73 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£56.44 + VAT
£53.62 + VAT
£52.21 + VAT
£50.80 + VAT
- Work time and cure rates can be varied
- Room temperature curel Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
- FDA compliance - RTV11 and RTV41 silicone rubber compounds can be used in food contact applications other than contact with acidic foods where FDA regulations apply. Refer to Momentive Performance Materials publication (4319) for additional information.
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54Â°C (-65Â°F) up to 204Â°C (400Â°F) continuously, and up to 260Â°C (500Â°F) for short periods of time
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.