- Superior sealing characteristics under exposure to fuels and oils
- Easily injected and reinjected
- Maintains consistency over wide temperature range from -55°C to +200°C
- Good tack adhesion
- Essentially unaffected by shock, vibration and thermal cycling
- Contains no catalyst or curing agent • Withstands immersion in fuels and exposure to fuel vapours in temperatures up to +200°C
- Contains flow-control particles
- Excellent flow characteristics provide faster injection at reduced pressures
- Meets MIL-S-85334(AS)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.