The Semco® click-patch™ kit has been designed for quick and easy repair of all classes of fuel and air leaks during routine maintenance or pre-flight inspection.
£21.84 excl VAT
£26.21 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 & 1993 CL3 III/II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 32141010
£21.84 + VAT
£20.75 + VAT
£20.20 + VAT
£19.66 + VAT
Features of Semco Click Patch Kit:
- Repairs all types and configurations of fastener leaks
- Easy to apply
- No defueling of aircraft necessary for fuel leak repair
- No fixtures required for curing of sealant
- Ground or flight crews can make repairs
- Temporary or permanent type repair
- Kit contains all items necessary for repair
- Requires no specialised training
- Minimal cost to make repairs at field level
- Compact size minimises storage space
The Semco® click-patch™ kit is easily applied using a Mil-Spec fuel tank sealant or a two-part epoxy system. All materials are conveniently packaged for single or multiple repairs. The Semco® click-patch™ kit is approved for use as an external repair method in T.O. 1-1-3. (Inspection and repair of aircraft integral fuel tanks.)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.