PR-1425 Class B is an aircraft windshield and canopy sealant
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- Service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F),with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F)
- Designed for fillet sealing of properly prepared glass, polycarbonate, acrylic and other aircraft sealing applications
- Specifically formulated not to craze substrates
- The cured sealant exhibits excellent resistance to UV and weather exposure
- PR-1425 Class B is a two-part, dichromate cured polysulfide compound.
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste, suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula
- This sealant has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.