Naftoseal MC-630 Class C is a two component, liquid polysulphide polymer system designed for interlay surface sealing and wet riveting of fuselage components
£36.19 excl VAT
£43.43 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£36.19 + VAT
£35.23 + VAT
£34.28 + VAT
Naftoseal MC-630 Class C Features
- Naftoseal MC-630 Class C has outstanding resistance to aviation gasoline and jet fuel
- Naftoseal MC-630 Class C maintains its flexibility and bond strength on most metal substrates
- Naftoseal MC-630 Class C combines low viscosity, for ease of mixing, with a high thixotropy giving good applicational characteristics
- The low viscosity MC-630 C means that it is easily squeezed from interfering surfaces during the assembly process.
- Naftoseal MC-630 Class has a unique self filleting characteristics
- Sealing fuselages
- AMS 04-05-001
- DAN 1184
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.