ROCOL® STEAMSEAL is a graphite & manganese compound giving efficient sealing for ferrous pipework.ROCOL STEAMSEAL is a high pressure, setting pipe
£10.51 excl VAT
£12.61 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£10.51 + VAT
£10.23 + VAT
£9.95 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 730 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
ROCOL STEAMSEAL is primarily designed for the sealing of high pressure steam, air & water joints.
Features and Benefits:
- ROCOL STEAMSEAL has an excellent temperature range from -20Â°C to +600Â°C
- ROCOL STEAMSEAL can resist pressures of up to 193 bar (2800 psi)
- Joints sealed with ROCOL STEAMSEAL are easy to break and clean
- ROCOL STEAMSEAL sets hard but is flexible enough to resist vibration, thermal expansion and contraction of pipework
- ROCOL STEAMSEAL is compatible with foam forming leak testers such as ROCOL Leak Detector Spray
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.