The 1602 is a red coloured Sealer Insulating Paint with the addition of colouring pigments for coloured protection, insulation or marking. Modified acrylic resin base with aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons solvent. Modified acrylic resin base with aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons solvent.
£10.81 excl VAT
£12.97 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 32082010
£10.81 + VAT
£10.53 + VAT
£10.24 + VAT
- Electrical-grade, fast-drying sealer in a pressurized can
- Safeguards surfaces from weather, moisture, corrosion, oil, alkalis and acids
- Use over insulation on wire and cable splices as a general-purpose sealer or for touch-up insulation on motor windings and frames
- Red color
- 16-oz can
- Easily reaches hard-to-reach spots
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.