Momentive RTV88 silicone rubber compounds are high temperature two- part silicone elastomers. They are supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent.
£79.23 excl VAT
£95.08 inc VAT
4 In stock
Limited Quantity: 5L
£79.23 + VAT
£75.27 + VAT
£73.29 + VAT
£71.31 + VAT
DBT is suitable for most applications, however other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and automated mixing.
Key Performance Properties
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent.
- Room temperature cure.
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odour
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C up to 260°C continuously, and up to 316°C for short periods of time.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.