RTV167 adhesive sealants from GE Silicones are one-component, ready-to-use electronic grade silicone sealants. They cure to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
£36.47 excl VAT
£43.76 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£36.47 + VAT
£35.51 + VAT
£34.55 + VAT
These electronic-grade silicone adhesive sealants differ somewhat in physical properties including consistency. RTV 167 - gray, high strength paste
Key Performance Properties
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odour cure, releasing an alcohol vapour from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition. RTV160, RTV162 and 167 are recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. under their Component Recognition Program (UL File No. E-36952). Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60C (-75F) to 205C (400F) and for short periods up to 260C (500F).
- One component
- Cure at room temperature
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dust, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.