RTV162 adhesive sealants from Momentive are one-component, ready to use electronic grade silicone sealants
£29.56 excl VAT
£35.47 inc VAT
£29.56 + VAT
£28.08 + VAT
£27.34 + VAT
£26.60 + VAT
- They cure to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature
- These electronic-grade silicone adhesive sealants differ somewhat in physical properties including consistency
- RTV160 - white flowable paste RTV162 - white paste RTV167 - grey, high strength paste
Key Performance Properties
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odour cure, releasing an alcohol vapour from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition. RTV160, RTV162 and 167 are recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. under their Component Recognition Program (UL File No. E-36952). Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from â€“60Â°C to 200Â°C and for short periods up to 260Â°C.
- One component
- Cure at room temperature
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dust, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals
- MIL-A-46146B Type 1
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.