Momentive RTV 160 Electronic Silicone White 310ml (323gm) Cartridge *MIL-A-46146 (Freezer Storage -18°C to Prolong Life)
£41.66 excl VAT
£49.99 inc VAT
11 In stock
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odor cure, releasing an alcohol vapor from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition: RTV160, RTV162 and 167 are recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. under their Component Recognition Program (UL File No. E-36952)
- Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60°C (-75°F) to 205°C (400°F) and for short periods up to 260°C (500°F)
- One component
- Cure at room temperature
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dust, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.