Hylosil 102 is a non-corrosive, low odour (when compared with Acetoxy based sealants), Room Temperature Vulcanising (RTV) silicone compound.
£6.32 excl VAT
£7.58 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£6.32 + VAT
£6.00 + VAT
£5.85 + VAT
£5.69 + VAT
- It is a high performance engineering grade which is used in the automotive industry and for general manufacturing.
- It can also be used for a variety of applications and is particularly suitable for high strength applications.
- Hylosil102 has good resistance to oils and aqueous anti-freeze agents
- Unlike general-purpose silicone sealants, Hylosil 102 contains no solvents and does not evolve acetic acid during cure.
- (TOX NO 114935) P10341/2171A, P10341/2171B, 402403 (FOR 301), GL21582/GL21583
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.