Dow Corning 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant is a paste-like, one-component silicone RTV designed for a wide variety of industrial sealing and adhesive applications. It cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to produce a durable, flexible silicone rubber
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF), with short peaks up to +205ºC (401ºF)
- Black version: stable and flexible from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +205ºC (401ºF), with short peaks up to +230ºC (446ºF)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
- Complies with FDA 177.2600
- Available in white, black or clear
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.