Dow Corning 736 is a Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315°C (600°F)
From £7.11 excl VAT
£8.53 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
Commodity Code: 32141010
Country of Origin: United States
Features of 736:
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315°C (600°C)
- The high temperature properties of this sealant make it ideally suited for:
- Sealing on encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing
- Moving oven belts
- Industrial ovens
- Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
- Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.