Illbruck FM170 is a one part, moisture curing, expanding polyurethane foam.
£7.18 excl VAT
£8.62 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£7.18 + VAT
£6.99 + VAT
£6.80 + VAT
Illbruck FM170 is a modified one component polyurethane foam suitable for the filling / sealing of joints and gaps requiring fire rated properties
- Up to 4 hour fire rating tested to BS EN 1366-4 (concrete-concrete/blockblock joints of up to 40 mm in walls and floors) and DIN 4102 Pt 1 (B1)
- Patented conical straw system increases yield by up to 15% compared to standard PU foam
- Suitable for filling, sealing and insulation of joints and gaps in a variety of applications
- Forms a strong bond to concrete, brickwork, stone, plaster, wood, fibre concrete, metal, PVC and polystyrene
- Rapid curing formulation: Foam is tack free within 10 minutes, and can be cut or trimmed within 60 minutes
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.