Naftoseal MC-216 Class B is a two component, manganese-dioxide cured polysulfide access door sealant where easy separation of joined surfaces is required.
£32.86 excl VAT
£39.43 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
£32.86 + VAT
£32.00 + VAT
£31.13 + VAT
- Naftoseal MC-216 Class B has outstanding resistance to aviation gasoline and jet fuel.
- Naftoseal MC-216 Class B also is resistant to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.
- When cured, Naftoseal MC-216 B has low adhesion and forms a tough gasket, rubbery enough to mold itself to surface irregulations.
- The mixed compound is a thixotropic paste easily applied by extrusion, injection gun or spatula.
- It has excellent tooling properties.
- Sealing access doors
- Gaskets for removable parts
- Strippable fillets
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.