£22.19 excl VAT
£26.63 inc VAT
25 In stock
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- Duralac is indispensable for the sealing of joints between dissimilar metals of all types; including magnesium and its alloys
- Consideration should also be given to galvanic corrosion of the same metal where the electrolyte varies in concentration forming a concentration cell
- Duralac has excellent protection properties for metals in contact with wood, synthetic resin composition, leather, rubber, fabrics etc
- When components of a structure are of different materials, it is essential the ‘points or faces’ of contact be treated with Duralac to inhibit corrosion in the presence of an electrolyte where considerable differences in potential arise
- Components of the same metal in contact with one another under different stresses will also benefit from the use of Duralac to inhibit corrosion
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.