Hylomar EAP5 – Exhaust Assembly Paste Seals joints in exhaust systems and lubricates joints during fitting. Hylomar exhaust assembly pastes and putties are formulated in accordance with the latest health and environmental legislation and are able to withstand temperatures of up to 1100ºC.
- It has been specifically designed for use in the assembly of exhaust systems for automotive and other general applications.
- The asbestos free formulation will withstand both pressure and temperatures typically found in vehicle exhaust systems.
- For use as an exhaust assembly compound, to lubricate joints and make assembly easier and faster.
- When heated the product cures to form a gas tight seal which is both carbon monoxide proof and resistant to vibration.
- Any equipment used in the application of Hylomar Exhaust Assembly
- Paste may be cleaned using water or a detergent solution.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.