PR-1770 Class B is a high strength, aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service temperature range from-65°F(-54°C) to 250°F(121°C).
£84.94 excl VAT
£101.93 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9/1133 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£84.94 + VAT
£82.70 + VAT
£80.47 + VAT
- Two-part maganese dioxide cured Permapol P-5 polysulfide compound.
- Uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste
- Suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula
- Cures at room temperature
- Excellent adhesion to commin aircraft substrates
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.