PPG PR1005L Integral Fuel Tank Slosh Coating Red 500ml Can *PPG-AFS 1841A *PPG-DTD900/4493 *NSN 8030-99-224-5158
PR-1005-L is an aircraft integral fuel tank slosh coating.
£22.05 excl VAT
£26.46 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£22.05 + VAT
£20.95 + VAT
£20.40 + VAT
£19.85 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 365 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
PPG PR1005L Features
- PR-1005-L has a service temperature range from -73Â°C (-100Â°F) to 121Â°C (250Â°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135Â°C (275Â°F).
- This material is designed as topcoat or barrier coating. The cured coating is resistant to prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- PR-1005-L is a one part, synthetic rubber solution.
- The uncured material is a thin syrup suitable for application by brush, fill-and-drain, dip or spray.
- It cures at room temperature by the evaporation of solvent to form a smooth, tough, flexible transparent film having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates and polysulfide sealants.
- This product is qualified to several manufacturer specifications.
- This product is not suitable for aircraft running on MOGAS fuel
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.