Dow Corning Firestop 400 is an intumescent acrylic sealant for internal applications, developed to maintain the integrity of fire walls or partitions.
SHELF GUARANTEE: 137 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 137 days for this product
Dow Corning Firestop 400 does not emit halogenated by-products under fire conditions. For internal perimeter pointing around door and window frames, and in joints formed where fire rated partition sections meet.
- Tested to B.S.476 Part 22: 1987 and B.S.476 Part 7: 1987
- Up to a 4 hour fire rating can be achieved
- Class 2 classification for surface spread of flame
- Mean toxicity index 2.0 when tested to NES713: 1985
- Resists mildew and mould growth
- 30-45 minutes tack free time
- Good unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.