Dapco 2200A/B Firewall Sealant 6Floz Injection Kit *BMS5-63 Type 2 Class B1/2
UN Number: UN2920 CL8 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
DAPCO 2200 is an adhesive, solvent-free, thixotropic silicone paste. DAPCO 2200 is most commonly used as a coating, sealant, or filleting material in the construction, repair and maintenance of all types of aircraft. The product can be applied using a variety of methods and is especially useful where fire resistance, exposure to extreme temperatures -65°F (-54°C) to 400°F (204°C) are major considerations. The product can also be used as an insulative and/or ablative heat shield. The product is available in kit size of 2.5 oz. and 6 ox. Injection kits.
Features and benefits:
- -Quick cure
- -Excellent fire resistance to 2000°F
- -Service temperature of 65°F up to 400°F
- -Universal primerless adhesion to diverse substrates
- -Good resistance to aerospace chemicals
- -Offers non-inhibition curing characteristics against other sealants and adhesives
- -Non-volatile content of >97%
- -Qualified to BMS 5-63, AMS3374, and BAMS 552-004
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.