Nullifire FS703 (MS703) Silicone Sealant is a single-part alkoxy-based fire resistant, elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant. Provides up to 5 hours fire protection at internal and external building gaps and movement joints. Allows up to 50% movement. Also provides fire protection around service penetrations. It ensures that the acoustic performance of the substrate is maintained. Has been fully tested to comply with the air leakage requirement of â€˜Approved Document Lâ€™.
£4.31 excl VAT
£5.17 inc VAT
20 In stock
£4.31 + VAT
£4.09 + VAT
£3.99 + VAT
£3.88 + VAT
- Up to 5 hours fire resistance
- Suitable for gaps up to 50mm wide
- No insulative backing material required for fire performance, PE backing rod for depth gauge only
- Excellent tool ability and low slump characteristics
- Width to depth ration of 2:1 (10mm wide 5mm deep)
- Accommodates movement up to 50%
- Weather and UV resistant
- Resistant to mould fungus and vermin attack
- Smoke, gas and hermetically air tight
- Can be used for external applications
- Water resistant
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.