Pro Seal 870 Class B BMS5-95 is a corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C)
£29.86 excl VAT
£35.83 inc VAT
855 In stock
UN Number: UN3287 CL6 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£29.86 + VAT
£28.37 + VAT
£27.62 + VAT
£26.87 + VAT
- This material acts as an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion on aluminium alloys or between dissimilar metals
- The cured sealant maintains elastomeric properties after limited exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas
- Pro Seal 870 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.