PR-2050 Class B is a rapid curing compound designed for aerodynamic smoothing and gap filling applications.
£148.66 excl VAT
£178.39 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£148.66 + VAT
£144.74 + VAT
£140.83 + VAT
- PR2050 B Grade has a service temperature range of 65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent exposures up to 400°F (204°C).
- This product has low shrinkage and cures to a sandable hardness in at least one hour at 77°F (25°C) or above.
- When cured, PR-2050 Class B remains flexible, reducing potential cracking problems that can be experienced with more brittle sealing compounds.
- PR-2050 Class B is a two-part, epoxy cured, Permapol P-3.1 polythioether compound.
- The cured product will not degrade after limited exposure to jet fuel and aviation gas, nor with limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
- PR-2050 Class B exhibits excellent adhesion to a wide variety of properly prepared aircraft surfaces.
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.