PPG P R1771 Class B is a two-part, non-chromate, low gravity, corrosion inhibitive sealant designed for filling and smoothing gaps, slots and depressions on exterior aircraft surfaces.
£58.64 excl VAT
£70.37 inc VAT
48 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 / 3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£58.64 + VAT
£57.10 + VAT
£55.56 + VAT
Features of PR1771:
- Provides an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion in aircraft today.
- Will resist aircraft fuels (aviation gasoline or jet fuel), oils and hydraulic fluids.
- Is a two-part manganese cured, based on Permapol P-5 liquid polymers, a chemically modified improved class of polysulfide polymers.
- The mixed compound is a thixotropic paste which can be readily applied by spatula or extrusion gun.
- Does not flow from vertical or overhead surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.