LJF P R1771 Class B is a two-part, non-chromate, low gravity, corrosion inhibitive sealant designed for filling and smoothing gaps, slots and depressions on exterior aircraft surfaces.
£125.25 excl VAT
£150.30 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 59 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£125.25 + VAT
£121.95 + VAT
£118.66 + VAT
- PR 1771 Class B provides an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion in aircraft today.
- PR 1771 Class B will resist aircraft fuels (aviation gasoline or jet fuel), oils and hydraulic fluids.
- PR 1771 Class B is a two-part manganese cured, based on Permapol P-5 liquid polymers, a chemically modified improved class of polysulfide polymers.
- The mixed compound is a thixotropic paste wich can be readily applied by spatula or extrusion gun.
- PR1171 Class B does not flow from vertical or overhead surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.