Three Bond 1375B is a one-component, solvent free anaerobic reactive adhesive / sealant which has been specially developed for fastening and sealing fitted parts with high strength when cured, particularly where thermal resistance is required.
£19.94 excl VAT
£23.93 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
Commodity Code: 35069900
Country of Origin: Japan
£19.94 + VAT
£18.94 + VAT
£18.44 + VAT
£17.95 + VAT
Three Bond 1375B cures spontaneously when sealed off from contact with the air between close fitting metallic surfaces and inhibit the development of rust, leaks, corrosion and are not affected by oils, chemicals, salt water, various gases or solvents.
Features of 1375 B:
- High strength locking and sealing of fitted parts such as bearings, gears and pulleys onto shafts
- For retaining cylinder linings, bushes and tubes into castings
- Allows the use of slip fits instead of press and interference fits
- Eases assembly by aiding bearings and bushes to find alignment points
- Prevents fretting and corrosion by completely sealing against oil, water and most chemicals
- Excellent vibration resistance
- After selecting the correct grade of ThreeBond thread lock, remove all dirt and oil. Parts must be clean
- Apply ThreeBond thread lock to mating surfaces
- Assemble immediately
- Allow specified fixture time before disturbing the parts
- Use primer TB3095C to improve cure speed and ensure curing in larger than specified gaps
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.