PR-1428 Class B is a low adhesion sealant.
£72.79 excl VAT
£87.35 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£72.79 + VAT
£70.87 + VAT
£68.96 + VAT
- Has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C)
- Material is designed for use as an access door sealant or in the fabrication of form-in-place (FIP) gaskets
- Can also be used to protect electrical wires, terminals and equipment against fuel, moisture, dirt and short circuits
- PR-1428 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured, polysulfide compound
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- Cures at room temperature to form a removable seal to common aircraft substrates
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.