- Used in general purpose industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a flowable product
- It is particularly suitable for sealing assemblies with fin joints as well as cable entries and connectors, to ensure they remain watertight
- Due to its good adhesion to other silicone rubbers, ideally suited for making field repairs to existing equipment where a part of an existing silicone encapsulant has been removed
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Flowable and self-levelling
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Fast tack-free time
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flaxible from -65C (-85F) to +180C (+356F)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.