TSE397 is a one-component,fast cure, non-corrosive silicone adhesive sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form an elastic silicone rubber. TSE392 has a thixotropic paste consistency and excellent corrosion-free adhesion to metals, including copper, plastics, ceramics, glass, etc. without the use of primers.
£15.55 excl VAT
£18.66 inc VAT
£15.55 + VAT
£14.77 + VAT
£14.38 + VAT
£14.00 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 365 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-corrosive to metals: meets MIL-A-46146B corrosion test
- Fast cure n Low odor; releases an alcohol vapor during cure
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance: from -55Â°C to 200Â°C
- Excellent weatherability, ozone, and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- UL94 HB recognized (File No: E56745): TSE392-B, TSE392-C, TSE392-G1, TSE392-W
- Simple and easy-to-use one-component system
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.