£49.42 excl VAT
£59.30 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
- Excellent compatibility with plastics such as PET, HDPE, PTFE, PBT and with rubbers such as NBR, PIB, polyurethane and neoprene
- Low coefficient of friction
- Offers good lubricity at high operating speeds
- Designed primarily for plastic / plastic, plastic / metal, plastic / rubber and metal / rubber lubrication in electro mechanical applications such as bearing bushings, gears, sliding tracks, switches, levers and hinges
- Can be applied using conventional grease appliction methods including brush, grease gun or automatic dispenser
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.