Mobil Jet Oil 254 is a third-generation synthetic lubricant made from a specially prepared hindered-ester base stock fortified with a special chemical additive package
£15.70 excl VAT
£18.84 inc VAT
£15.70 + VAT
£14.92 + VAT
£14.52 + VAT
£14.13 + VAT
- Mobil Jet Oil 254 is a product having superior thermal and oxidation stability that resists deterioration and deposit formation, while maintaining the physical characteristics required by builder and military specifications. Because of this, the physical properties of Mobil Jet Oil 254 are similar to currently available, earlier-generation turbine lubricants.
Mobil Jet Oil 254 offers the following advantages and benefits: –
- Reduces bulk oil oxidation by 50 percent
- Deposit control increased by 50 Fahrenheit degrees
- Reduces sludge and carbon deposit formation
- Reduces engine maintenance
- Longer seal and bearing life
- Lower oil consumption
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.