Eastman Turbo Oil 25 is a DOD-PRF-85734, 5 cSt viscosity class oil, plus extreme pressure additives, for the demanding loads of helicopter gearboxes
£4848.08 excl VAT
£5817.70 inc VAT
£4848.08 + VAT
£4605.68 + VAT
£4484.47 + VAT
£4363.27 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1095 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Eastma Turbo Oil 25 is a high load-carrying gas turbine oil, for the most demanding gear applications
- Helicopter operators in both military and private sectors have shown a preference for the DOD-PRF-85734 oils, like Eastman™ Turbo Oil 25, because of the wear protection provided by its extreme pressure additive technology
- Air Eastman lubricants is the only oil manufacturer to
offer broadly used DOD-PRF-85734 and MIL-PRF-23699 HTS Class oils, to suit all your helicopter oil lubrication needs
- Eastman™ Turbo Oil 25 is formulated from synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additives, to provide the combined thermal and oxidation stability properties of commercial Type II lubricants, with extreme pressure additives to maximise gear system reliability
- US military specification DOD-L-85734(AS)
- UK military specification DEF STAN 91-100/1 (DERD 2497)
**PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS BP 25 TURBO OIL**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.