Eastman Turbo Oil 2389 is a 3 cSt synthetic lubricant, a low viscosity gas turbine oil, offering exceptional cold-start capability
£19.20 excl VAT
£23.04 inc VAT
39 In stock
£19.20 + VAT
£18.24 + VAT
£17.76 + VAT
£17.28 + VAT
Features of Eastman Turbo Oil 2389
- Many large commercial airlines use Eastman™ Turbo Oil 2389 in their auxiliary power units (APUs), because of the reliability it affords this equipment when starting after long, cold-soaks
- Eastman Turbo Oil 2389 is the only MIL-PRF-7808 Grade 3 qualified oil that is fully approved in all Honeywell and Hamilton Sundstrand APUs
- Eastman Turbo Oil 2389 is formulated from synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additives, to provide the combined thermal and oxidation stability properties of commercial Type II lubricants, with the
low temperature fluidity characteristics of a 3 centistoke oil
- It also has load-carrying ability equal to, or better than, other approved MIL-PRF-7808 Grade 3 oils
- Approved against US military specification MIL-PRF-7808L grade 3
- Incorporates a level of technology from Type II (5 cSt) commercial turbine lubricants
** PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS BP TURBO OIL 2389**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.