Eastman Turbine Oil 2380 is a 5 cSt synthetic lubricant that is approved against US military specification MIL-PRF-23699F STD, and UK military specification DEF STAN 91-101/2 (replaced DERD 2499)
£335.70 excl VAT
£402.84 inc VAT
£335.70 + VAT
£318.92 + VAT
£310.52 + VAT
£302.13 + VAT
Features of Eastman Turbine Oil 2380
- Eastman™ Turbo Oil 2380 is still one of the most widely used turbine oils in the commercial aviation industry
- It was one of the first turbine oils to be qualified and approved for Mil-PRF-23699 STD (Standard) class and subsequently SAE AS5780 SPC (Standard Performance Capability) class
- If you’re looking for exceptional accessory performance then Eastman™ Turbo Oil 2380 delivers, with extended on-wing accessories lifespan and improved reliability
- Eastman™ Turbo Oil 2380 has also been found to neutralise the effects of Copper (Cu) – with superior metal passivation results showing reduced oxidation and sludge formation
- US military specification MIL-PRF-23699F STD
- UK military specification DEF STAN 91-101/2 (replaced DERD 2499)
**PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS BP 2380 TURBO OIL**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.