ROCOL® WIRESHIELD Fluid is a solvent containing, liquid version of WIRESHIELD designed for spray application. Once applied the solvent evaporates leaving behind the WIRESHIELD film.
£355.95 excl VAT
£427.14 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£355.95 + VAT
£338.15 + VAT
£329.25 + VAT
£320.36 + VAT
- Temperature range (after solvent evaporation) -30Â°C to +100Â°C.
- The excellent lubrication properties of WIRESHIELD Fluid reduce the wear on wires and strands, maximising service life.
- WIRESHIELD Fluid provides outstanding corrosion protection.
- WIRESHIELD Fluid is highly resistant to water wash-off.
- Thin, non-tacky film prevents build up of dust and dirt.
- WIRESHIELD Fluid is clean and pleasant to use.
- Translucent film allows easier and more effective rope inspection.
- The resultant film of WIRESHIELD does not drip or fling off due to the pseudoplastic rheology.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.