WIRE ROPE & CHAIN LUBRIHTMLCANT AEROSOL has been specifically formulated to lubricate and protect wire ropes, chains, gears and pinions.
£7.27 excl VAT
£8.72 inc VAT
8 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£7.27 + VAT
£6.91 + VAT
£6.72 + VAT
£6.54 + VAT
- Contains oxidised waxes, mineral oils, molybdenum disulphide and graphite for ultimate performance.
- Lubricates wire ropes, chains, linkages and mechanisms even under extreme load, reducing wear, extending component lifetime and reducing costly maintenance.
- Penetrates deep into the rope’s core using the ropes mechanical action, lubricating and protecting the rope from within.
- Provides exceptional long-term protection from corrosion resisting the effects of moisture salts and other corrosive materials.
- Dries to form a flexible film, which protects ropes against the ingress of abrasive dirt and grit, reducing wear and extending lifetime.
- Once dry film will not throw off at high speeds, reducing splatter and reducing frequency of re application.
- Remains effective at temperatures up to 120Â°C.
- Convenient aerosol format allows simple and convenient application.
- Sprays as a low viscosity fluid to allow penetration of components and mechanisms, and then cures to form a resistant viscous protective film.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.