£7.64 excl VAT
£9.17 inc VAT
17 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
- No sticky residues.
- Will not attract lint dust or fluff • Will not drip, mark or stain.
- Provides medium to light lubrication.
- Film remains effective up to 260°C.
- Dry film lubricant ideal for use in environments where tack free lubrication is required
- Does not attract dust dust or dirt
- Contains PTFE Provides light to medium duty lubrication
- Suitable for use in mechanical, assembly, fabrication, maintenance and repair applications
- Film remains effective upto 260°
- Suitable for use in mechanical assembly, fabrication, maintenance and repair applications
- Drilube can be used in the textile industry and by furniture manufacturers, cabinet makers and shop-fitters to lubricate linkages, connections, hinges, power saw blades, threaded connections, cans, roller castors, printing and packaging equipment, cabinets and drawers; any assembly or mechanism requiring clean, dry and tack-free lubrication
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.