A multi-purpose, extreme low temperature general airframe grease.
£18.23 excl VAT
£21.88 inc VAT
7 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
£18.23 + VAT
£17.32 + VAT
£16.86 + VAT
£16.41 + VAT
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73Â°C to +120Â°C
- Lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a blend of low viscosity synthetic base fluids for excellent low temperature performance
- Exceptional stability in the most extreme conditions
- Highly resistant to water washout
AEROSPEC 3052 Spray Grease is approved to:
- Boeing BMS 3-33B
- SAE AMS 3052
- JSD XG 287
- NATO G-354
- DEF-STAN 91-53/3
- Airbus AIM 09-06-002 general airframe lubricant
- Airbus CML No. 03GBC1
- AIMS 09-06-002
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.