ROCOL® Wire Rope Fluid is a high performance fluid version of ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing.
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Commodity Code: 27101999
- ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid has a temperature range of -30Â°C to +100Â°C.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid has excellent penetrating and de watering properties making it ideal for use on wet ropes or ropes that are going into storage.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximizing the service life of the rope.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid is highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid provides a thin, nontacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.